We use a system called askmyGP which is an easy and fast way to ask for any kind of help from the practice.
- Available between 7.30am and 3.30pm Monday to Friday
- We aim to get back to you within 48 hours
- You can request a particular doctor or nurse (within their scheduled working hours)
- You can choose to be contacted by the surgery by telephone, secure message or video call
- If we need to see you we will usually give you a face-to-face or video appointment
- Video consultations are provided by our own doctors through a secure link to your mobile, tablet or laptop
- You can register for askmyGP now, without any paperwork
If you cannot access the internet, one of our receptionists will take a few details about your problem or request and then pass these to the GP. However you choose to get in touch, your GP will get contact you quickly and either sort out your problem on the phone, by secure message, or arrange to see you face-to-face.
Please note you can no longer book a GP appointment using our previous Patient Access online appointment system.
askmyGP is available to all our patients, and you can use it to ask about your children or other people you care for (if they are registered with us).
That’s it – simple and straightforward!
We are encouraging everyone who has access to a computer, smart phone or tablet to use askmyGP:
- it saves you time
- GPs can manage their time more efficiently, booking any follow-up appointments you might need and,
- it relieves pressure on our phone lines at particularly busy times