Online services allow you to book/cancel appointments, request repeat prescriptions, view test results and a summary of your medical records.
How to register
To register for this service please bring proof of address and photo ID to the surgery reception. You will be asked to complete a registration form and a code will then be provided to you so you can access online services via the Patient Access website, mobile App or by clicking on the relevant highlighted links on our website.
Online Services include
- Appointments – our phone lines are very busy during peak times and patients are encouraged to sign-up to access the online services to book/cancel routine GP appointments
- Repeat prescriptions – patients are able to request repeat prescriptions via the online service which saves time
- Medical records – patients are able to view basic health information
- Test results – test results can be viewed online with Detailed Coded Record Access. Please ask at reception for an application form.
- Medical records – patients can view more detailed medical records online with Detailed Coded
- Record Access. Please ask at reception for an application form.